Saturday, August 21, 2010

Man crush?? ok so i think what i got is a man crush... how can i deal with this??

the thing is, i want to not have this man crush because it makes me feel like i am gay... however i really really want to have it because i like the guy so much... i realllyyyy want him its creepy odd... idk what to do! ive always been straight- this is my first ';gay-ish'; experience, and i want to be with that guy sooo bad (and not in dirty sexual ways- i think that gross...) if someone asked me what i want the most i would say i want him to really like me back in a gayish way, and i would just want to be around him constantly, maybe like hugs or something or layin on a couch together and ';nuzzle'; or put his head on my stomach or mine on his and stuff- but NOT anything like taking it up the *** or something (im not that gay, i think im like 25% gay lol, not all the way go for it) and whenever i see him i get all shaky and nervous and i never act myself... and i flip out when i think i see his car or somethin... idk what to do... i feel so sad and stuff gahhh what do i dooo?!??Man crush?? ok so i think what i got is a man crush... how can i deal with this??
I've had guy friends that I've really enjoyed hanging out with, but NEVER in my life have I ever wanted to nuzzle with them. Just the THOUGHT of that creeps me out.





If you don't want to feel gay, then just get a girlfriend and put this dude out of your mind. Let HER put her head on your stomach and nuzzle with you.Man crush?? ok so i think what i got is a man crush... how can i deal with this??
ive had that experience before...i think its pretty normal for guys to be gay-ish...just cuz of the environment we grow up in
there's no such thing as a man crush, its just gay. sorry your bisexual. just come to terms with your sexuality and be honest with yourself





maybe your hormones are out of whack if your still young and you dont know what you want? idk you should talk to someone about it if your confused and bothered
So you want to cuddle and touch but no sex? Weird I think you may be like 25% gay. So gay you like him in a non-platonic way but not gay enough to have sex with him. I dunno what to tell you buddy. This is a weird situation.
ooooooooooooooooooooo kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk i don't think ive ever heard of 25% gay before. im sorry dude but ive got nothing.
well, i'm guessing that your in high school, maybe even middle school. but in high school this is normal, your going to see things in a different way, and your going to want things. believe me, and maybe your not gay, maybe your bisexual, and this is the guy that's making you seem that way, due to the fact that your only just realizing what it actually is.





when you see him, just act normal, see if he wants to go hang out or something. and dont feel sad or anything sweety, i'm sure that if he's gay, or bisexual, that he would want to be with you, you seem like a really nice guy.





best of luck





hope i helped
Uh... Definitely haven't heard this one before. Just be sure he would be interested in this sort of thing or it could backfire, very badly.
Try bieng his Best friend and work it up from there.
yeah ur problably bi. but dont take it up the *** am a gurl and i wouldnt even do that,





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Admit that you're gay and move on.
Come out of the closet... besides, you don't have to take it up the pooper to be gay. You just have to learn to open your throat... pretend you're chugging a beer. You know, for your masculinity....
well chances are, if he's straight, he's going to get freaked out and call you a f.a.g.. I know, it's horrible, it's nothing I would ever do or agree with, I'm all for gay guys, it's just reality of typical guys these days.
mayb ur bi dude
Sounds like you're bi. Does this guy like you back? I don't have any good advice really except don't get all cut up over the fact that you like this guy. It's normal. Try to think of it as a good thing and have fun with it.
having a crush on a man is normal. and that doesn't mean you are gay. if you felt that way towards him, you should make friends with him. First step to a good relationship starts with friendship.Make friends with him, being friends makes it feel good but dont get all covered up yet since in ';friends'; there are a lot of get-to know-you-first things you need to ask him. it takes time and what socrates once said ';Patience is a virtue and virtue'; and that virtue can turn into what you want that scene to be. Good LuCK AND GOD BLESS
DUDE snap out of it


you been watching to much Obama, don't drink the cool-aid.
AH... I dont know if a guy who is straight would ever feel this way


but maybe your BY


um before I tell you to go for it


is he gay?


And think about your relgous beliefs and Ur familys beliefs


but if ur gay then ur gay


follow your heart?
ok i have the same feeling but NOT GAY like i am a girl and i like guys and sometimes i just get the SAME thing you described but for a guy ya know....its weird you just like him and you are just either confused or starting to show the true gay in you just see where your feeligns take you listen to your heart
I'm not trying to be mean, and I could be completey wrong with this, but that isn't what I think is a man crush. I think that's just a crush.





A man crush to me has always been just where you admire another guy a lot like where you're really envious of them or are just really interested in them for whatever reason. For example, I openly have a man crush on Ben Folds. It doesn't mean I wanna cuddle him or anything, just that I love his music and think he's really funny and overall I just really admire his whole style n stuff. I also have a man crush on Matt Schaub who was a freakin awsome QB for my favorite college team. I have no intimate feelings for him, I just really admire his football skills.
Well I wouldn't get all crazy about it.. when I feel out of control I go to the beach and read a book and get my mind focusing on good things.. and then I go home and make a plan on things I want to accomplish. I start to work right away on it and pretty soon my schedule is packed and I am making something of my life. True friends would support me and I would be there for them too.
There's no way you can be 25% gay. You're either 100% gay, or 100% straight. I think bisexual people are just greedy.


Anyway, you might just be curious. I've found that it's kind of fun to kiss girls sometimes, just to be flirty, and I'm definitely straight.


Anyway, there's no shame in trying new things. Sometimes you just have to experiment to find what you really want. Don't feel bad exploring your sexuality; it's completely natural.


Good luck! ^^]
Sexuality runs on a continuum. It may be that you want to only do the things you say and that will be that. Or maybe your feelings will grow. Either way you should just keep doing what you are doing being friends and maybe or maybe not it will become more. ';Nearly 46% of the male subjects had ';reacted'; sexually to persons of both sexes in the course of their adult lives, and 37% had at least one homosexual experience';. So what you're going through is very normal!
dude i have no idea

No comments:

Post a Comment