Thursday, August 19, 2010

How to deal with my crush?

On monday, my crush and I both agreed that we should leave a little mystery between us since we saw each other all the time. I saw him today at the poetry reading he invited me to where he gave me a hug and a kiss and at the intermission he asked me to come outside with him to talk but were interrupted by this one girl who just looks sloppy and asked him to hang out after wards with her, his roommate joining as well. I just get the feeling that she likes him, but then I get jealous easily and he said not to because he has a lot of female friends. Tomorrow I see him at volunteering but then after wards he works at the library but i am not sure if I should go or not. I want us to start getting back to hanging out again but I don't want to seem pushy or clingy. How can I handle this?How to deal with my crush?
Forget him!


- OCD

No comments:

Post a Comment