Saturday, August 21, 2010

What to do about a first crush on a girl?

I was at my friend's softball game the other day, and I noticed this girl that I had only seen a few times before in passing. I had always thought she was cute before, but this was the first time that I really noticed her, and I haven't been able to get her off my mind since. I have this huge pathetic crush on this girl that I don't know much about but haven't been able to stop thinking about. I mean I know her name, and I've seen her play softball a couple times (I think I even played her once without realizing it). I know she seems to be pretty quiet and seems to keep to herself a little bit, at least that's what I've observed from my hopeless staring lol but now what?





This may sound so juvenile, but how do you deal with a crush? I mean I'm 18 and I've had crushes before, but for some reason I'm more serious about this one than ever before and I don't actually know what to do. How do you pursue a crush on someone you hardly know?





Nobody knows I'm gay, and I highly doubt she is, it's just I don't know, I feel like a loser but this is my first serious crush on a girl and I don't even know where to begin. I'm completely lost on what happens next, can anyone help?What to do about a first crush on a girl?
Alright... a softball team? This might sound stereotypical, but a lot of lesbians do play softball. So I would be surprised if she wasn't at least curious.


Anyway... you have one thing in common softball. So maybe if you see her again wait until after the softball game, and talk to her.


Tell her how well she played or something... tell her your name.


If there is something she is really good at, ask her if she'd mind helping you out in that area.





Or you could be really blunt, and ask her out... but the above is all about establishing some sort of friendship, then once that foundation is set... finding out or getting an inkling on which gender she prefers.


Then doing the whole date thing.What to do about a first crush on a girl?
act friendly and introduce yourself,.. think like you don't know her name
well what i would do if i was in your position is first see if the girl is gay if she is see if your compatible and if it works out between you get to know each other and if your really serious take it to the next step and propose but that's if your really serious and if none of that works and she finds out your gay don't let people bother you if they pick on you and if shes not gay try to find someone else who you know is gay so you don't get rejected again and see if any thing works out between you that's what i would do PS.i love to help so if you have any other questions tell me

No comments:

Post a Comment