Thursday, August 19, 2010

How to deal with a crush?

Here's my story: I had a boyfriend who wasn't exactly a boyfriend. We tried many things to try to get him affectionate, since I was giving a lot, pouring my heart out and I was receiving little. You can only change someone so much, so the magic faded, and he saw it too. So we became ';just friends'; and we seem to be doing all right. But during this complicated time (before the just friends part) there was this other boy, who I kind of enjoyed the company of since he made me feel happy when I was sad. I have no idea if he likes me, but he gave off a lot of signals saying ';I like you'; such as doing charming things for me that made me smile (we'll call him Prince Charm). Now that I'm ';just friends'; with my ex, I'm a little nervous about seeing this other boy. I don't want to date anyone else right now since I still care for my ex and want what's fair. And running off with another guy IS NOT fair. I'm sensitive about what others think of me and I do not want to be considered a desperate girl, dating so many guys, I have class. I'm not desperate, how my cards play out seem to be in such a way that it looks like I date guy after guy. I've had 4 relationships, one in 6th grade, one in 8th grade, and another in 9th, then the same guy again in 10th but we're just friends now. I don't want to like Prince Charm because he probably doesn't like me, and I don't want to date anyone right now. How do I push aside feelings so that I can live my life as an individual? What if Prince Charm asks me to go out to the movies with him? How do I look NOT desperate? advice please.How to deal with a crush?
wait for the other guy to ask..

No comments:

Post a Comment