Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do i deal with a snobbish crush?????

Plz ppl... i really have to bring him down... He's way too proud n thinks i m crazy about him...How do i deal with a snobbish crush?????
You need to talk to him, I think. Explain to him that you like him. And if he acts snobby, say, I like you, but I don't like how you act. You make me feel like you think I'm infererior to you. And that hurts my feelings/ makes me feel bad. That should make him aware his snobby ways and hopefully try to overcome them. Good luck and God Bless. :)How do i deal with a snobbish crush?????
I'd say you should ignore him completelly.. even if it is hard.. that is what the most guys can't handle :). And if he asks you, or something, just make fun of him all the time, act very indifferent. That will bring him down!
give him a chance to maintain his dignity, talk to him privately and lay it out for him. tell him how you feel and dont be afraid to hurt his feelings, some people wont' listen otherwise.


if after that he continues to be the same , than humiliate him publicly in front of peers when he's acting like a jerk, that'll definately put him in his place, and you wont' have to feel guilty about humiliating him, cause you gave a chance to save face..





good luck





//ed





.
Well why not just leave it at that. If he doesn't get attention from you, he will himself come down to earth without you wasting your own energy.
Lady! the best thing to do is ignoring him.Get him out of your mind and if possible sight .............from my personal experience ,thats the best medicine.
Ignore him!

No comments:

Post a Comment