Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I deal with this ex-crush of mine? (Juicy...ah, who am i kidding.)?

So...I'm 19, and apparently a bit of an idiot when it comes to guys. Had a crush on a guy at the start of this year, for no apparent reason. He turned out to be both uninterested and an uninteresting jerk and i came to terms with this, and managed to sort of get over him. It helped that I stopped seeing him.





However, he works at a local store which i shop at often. And although i don't think of him as a potential date anymore whenever i see him i embarrass myself completely in that I:


-go bright red -am unable to make eye contact -make a fool of myself.





It seems i'm struggling to talk to him, as acquaintances should. I'm sick of worrying everytime i go shopping that he will be on his shift, or going to another shop instead.





Please help me figure out how I can talk to this guy without being so damn embarrassed and insecure. Surely someone else has been through this pain...How can I deal with this ex-crush of mine? (Juicy...ah, who am i kidding.)?
You're just not quite over things yet I think. Your feelings, while fading, have not faded completely.





You need a break from him, so you can grow out of the experience. Do your shopping elsewhere for a while, and then later on.....go back. Walk past....smile....say hello, and keep walking.





There's no rule that says you need an interaction every time you go in there.How can I deal with this ex-crush of mine? (Juicy...ah, who am i kidding.)?
New environments can make all the difference! Break the pattern...shake things up!





:)

Report Abuse



i told you exactly the same thing, duh !

Report Abuse



Uhmm, if I were you I would go to another shop instead. It seems that you still have a crush on him, don't worry when you get to meet a hotter and nice dude you'll get over the jerk. x
  • grey hair
  • african american hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment