Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I deal with a homosexual crush?

I'm a 15 year old guy who has a crush on a boy who's a little younger than me, and I can't tell if he likes me back, or how he likes if he does. He approaches me on his own when he sees me, but goes on talking about how when I mention things about him I鈥檓 a 鈥檚talker鈥?because I remember things he says. I sometimes say he acts immature, as a joke, and he then comes up to me and tries to have conversations with me, then checking to see if I think he鈥檚 matured. He also bumps into me some, but doesn鈥檛 maintain good eye contact when we鈥檙e speaking. He also likes to tell me things via other sources, like he tells me how his 鈥榝riends at school鈥?saw a certain movie or his 鈥榖uddy鈥?told him to ask me a question, and rarely asks me things directly. He also has this tendancy to start to ask me something when we鈥檙e alone, and ends up asking a kind of stupid question and it seems like he鈥檚 covering it up to avoid asking. Does he like me? Should I ask him?How do I deal with a homosexual crush?
Age 15 hitting on a 14 year old for a homosexual relationship is wrong. You need to just keep your sexual preference to yourself for right now. Don't approach him for anything other than friendship. Wait until you are a Senior or in College to come out of the closet. It works much better that way.How do I deal with a homosexual crush?
If he is mature enough to talk about it without going and blabbing to everybody else, then talk to him. But be careful, because it could be a disaster. You may have better luck if you try to talk about it jokingly. Good luck!
well first, do you know if he IS gay? You should ask him first and THEN ask him if he is interested
Well around your age some people might not me quite sure about their sexual preference. So he may not be gay or maybe he is confused or he just might be gay. I would say just get to know him more and eventually maybe he will come out to you. That way if he is not gay you won't freak him or ruin a friendship.
Sorry, no experience in that dept. (^^,)

No comments:

Post a Comment