Monday, August 16, 2010

How should I deal with this crush?

I met this girl last summer at party and we became friends. She goes same high school like I do. We used to talk a lot in MSN and sometimes even she did start some of those conversations which I find surprising. When 2nd year at high school started we were still good friends and I talked to her few times a week. I used to tease her a bit and she did the same for me. We both wrinkled our faces when we saw each other and then smiled. Anyway I wasn't sure about my feelings on those times and I ignored her for 2 months... :( On that time I catch her staring at me and she tried to catch my attention few times. She would look right away at me if she saw me talking to another girl. I know she liked me.





Sometime ago I started talking her a bit more because I had realised that I like her more than just as a friend. Well she wasn't like she used to be few months ago... We are not having great conversations as we used to have. Nowadays at school she looks at me many times and sometimes when our looks meet we smile to each other. Today I talked with her on msn and she kept answering with only few words which isn't normal and after that I started wondering if I could get any help on this situation. So I am asking you, what should I do?





It feels very hard when people at my school are hanging with their own friends and she has also her own group of friends. It's very hard to talk with her since she hangs with them and I can't find anything where to talk about. I don't know where to talk about with her anymore and I believe it's because I'm thinking her more than just as a friend. Everything used to go in a totally different way but now our conversations are short and even I try to build up conversation she isn't into that, at least it seems so. Maybe she is just shy or maybe not...





Anyway I like her more than just as a friend and I want her in my life. I feel very very bad about this and I think about it almost everyday.How should I deal with this crush?
You can't spell boyfriend without friend. Your spouse (I know ... woah slow down there) is your best friend. Being in a relationship just adds another (albeit tricky and sensitive) dimension to friendship. If you're physically attracted to her, that's a good start, but that's only step one. I think you also have the start of step 2: personality attraction. Get to know her friends. Find out what she's interested in. Impress her. She's probably unsure. I mean you did kind of leave her hanging for a couple months. That couldn't have been good for her feelings towards you. Break through all of that. If you have to explain things to her, go for it. Tell her the truth .... the then and the now. Say sorry if it floats your boat. But ultimately look at yourself. Say to yourself ';How can I, (insert name here), be a better friend to (insert girl's name here)?'; Write a list of all your jerkish and bad habits and start working on them in a positive way. If she still cares, she'll take notice. Best of Luck and Love in Life!How should I deal with this crush?
I think ur problem is that u gave her mixed signs. One sign made her think u like her and mabye she had a ceush on u, then when u ignored hershe thought u hated her.

No comments:

Post a Comment