Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do you deal with having a crush on your best friend?

My best friend is a girl and we have been friends for almost two years. We have almost every class in high school together and we hang out all the time. I know she considers me as her best friend too but i can never seem to get her to look at me as more than just a friend. Is there any thing i can do? I cant stop thinking about her.How do you deal with having a crush on your best friend?
Give her some hints that u like her more than a friend. Look her in the eyes and be serious at times instead of the normal buddy/joking around all the time ways. Grab her hand or something. Don't miss out on something that could happen.How do you deal with having a crush on your best friend?
allow her more time, till then drop hint or two
if your just friends and nothing more, than its going to be hard! really hard! first you have to break that BS friend label she has on you! i mean if she talks about other guys then, then yea your only friends! but if yall flirt then dude just tell her! trust me i did the same! what if she does like you? you dont want to live with that '; i should have just told her'; regret! yea hoenstly just tell her! if she says no then either move on, or keep trying but dont let her show you it gots you down! yea breaking thay ';friend'; label is hard as hell! especially after 2 yrs. hopefully she likes you back and is waiting for you to make a move so just tell her! like i said if yall flirt a little here and there just do it
Same story here :)


I was best friends with a guy for two years and I entirely fell in love with him. Well we both fell in love with each other but neither of us were brave enough admit the truth, simply because neither of us was willing to lose our ';friendship.'; and well last Friday he finally asked me to be his girlfriend! I'm really happy! so im just going to tell you to tell your lil friend how you feel about her because you never know unless you give it a try, im positive she'll feel the same way about you :)
Don't do it, you'll **** up your friendship, it will never be the same, be thankful you can be as close as you are now. Best guy friends, to a girl, will always be ';best guy friends,'; no matter if she tries to give things a chance or not. If she wanted things to be different, you'd know, she'd do something about it. Guys fall for their best girl friends all the time, but it's just not meant to be, biiig mistake.
Well to be honest I have a classmate in Grade Six that I admire most because he is kind, sweet and for me he's the most wonderful man that I ever met even though I know that he is a Gay and I have a crush on him also but I am nervous to tell him that I have a crush on him maybe because of what he think about me then one day as we walk to the canteen and have a nice conversation I bravely admit to him that I have a crush on him and his reaction he just smile to me that makes me happy


For you Billy if you started to have feelings for your special friend bravely tell her so that she will know what to do of course their will be changes in your friendship and be courageous to accept the consequences for example she only tells you that she regarded you as a friend then just accept it what's important is you let this girl know how you feel for her...........GOD BLESS
I had pretty much that same situation, the best advice I can give you is tell her how you feel, two years is a long time to be just friends, but if your close enough maybe she'll feel the same way. Or maybe she'll have to get screwed over by enough of the wrong guys before she realizes your the best one for her, either way if you think its worth it, hang in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment