Saturday, August 21, 2010

Umm crush on my coach?

i have a huge crush on him :X he's just tooooo cute/hot. he does obviously help me out when necessary by holding my hands %26amp; so on. ahh idk what to do should i just back off? he looks like 20 im 16. i could care less about the age difference it doesnt change my opinion about him. so yea how do i deal with this crush? he makes me kinda shy and i think it might affect my ice skatingUmm crush on my coach?
Cool! Just flirt with him and have fun. Enjoy your crush. He'll probably remain professional and you will respect that (you wouldn't like it if he was a skeevy guy that jumped a 16 year-old as soon as she batted her eyelashes at him), but who knows what could develop over time? Just take it slow. As you get to know him better, maybe his hotness will encourage you to skate even better to impress him.Umm crush on my coach?
i had a crush on my tumbling instructor once :) but ya just get over it cuz i really doubt that he feels the same
If this is the guy you want to be with then i say go for it!


If you want his attention, ask him for extra classes privatly. Maybe ask him to a movie or something. The more time u spend with him, the more he might fall in love with u!
*** him no1 will no
There is nothing wrong with this, people who like more mature people and not others their own age because they are immature, they tend to crush on older guys. Dealing with the crush is to ignore it, and think of him as a friend and don't think, wow I have a crush on him! Just say there goes the coach. He will catch on to the crush eventually if you look obvious.
Unfortunately at this time you are 16!!! Ask how old he is. If he is older than 18, WAIT!!! You don't want to get him in trouble do you? Yeah age difference isn't that big of a deal but there is weird rules like that. I know this crush might be very hard for you but just be yourself and hopefully he will still be single in a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment