Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to deal with having a crush on a friend who has a crush on someone else?

So my freind Joey (fake name) is really nice, and I like him. I know he is gay because we have had some sexual encounters with eachother. I want him to like me. However he is quite visibly interested in his best friend (they are really good buddies), our mutal friend Andrew. I am not sure whether Andrew is straight or gay, but since Joey has had such a continued close relationship that question is up in the air. I like Andrew just as much as I like Joey, even though me and Andrew have not been as close as me and Joey.





So my dilemma is: How do I deal with this situation?How to deal with having a crush on a friend who has a crush on someone else?
You should watch Andrew and bring up the subject slowly and carefully with a question like ';Man, I watched this program randomly, and they had these two guys making out!'; If he defends them then there is a possibility. As for your crush Joey, there's not much to do except get a friend or somebody to ask Joey if he thinks Andrew's gay. If he says like he wants Andrew to be gay, then he probably likes him, and if he mentions you, then that's great!How to deal with having a crush on a friend who has a crush on someone else?
Find out if andrew is gay, and if he is ask him out :)





As for joey, just ask him out. If he likes you, you'll both be happy. If you don't, you could miss your chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment