Saturday, August 21, 2010

For those in relationships: How do you deal with fleeting crushes?

I've been with my boyfriend for three years, and I really, really love him. I know he feels the same and I think we'll be together for a long time to come.





But there is an issue in that, for the moment, he and I are in a long-distance relationship, and in his frequent absense, my eyes (and my eyes alone) stray to attractive friends-of-friends, good-looking work colleagues, etc... Maybe this has something to do with being in my early 20's, too...





I'd never act on any of these crushes, because that's all they are, and what I have with my boyfriend is real. But sometimes I can't stop my mind from wandering, and I just feel bad for liking other guys when I can't help myself. I'd never cheat on my boyfriend, but by thinking about others, I feel like I do cheat, a little.





So, a question for any other women (or even men) out there in long-term relationships: Do you ever get crazy, all-consuming crushes on someone other than your partner? And how do you deal with that?





Thanks!For those in relationships: How do you deal with fleeting crushes?
Well I have a few crushes, and the celeb ones are crap because the internet is tempting.





I try to remember that by looking or even fantasising isn't that bad, and it passes me by. It's really easy if it's a sexual thing, because when your focusing on your partner and you're a bit bored you can think of the sexy eys, body whatever you have seen, and you get through it.





I have a crush on my mrs best mate, she looks like Cameron Diaz a bit. But it's only physical in basis.For those in relationships: How do you deal with fleeting crushes?
need advice?


my friend Alice is getting her degree to be a therapist.


She can really help you with anything that you need.


She's gotten many emails from all over the world and has given profesional advice to each and every one of the people.


and all of the people followed the advice and got through they're problem


she wants to help people even before she gets her degree so give her an email of your problem at askalice13@yahoo.com
whst i did is just stare at him and think what you don't like about him and keep put it in your mine and time pass by you won't be liking him and think that your bf is the best guy for you

No comments:

Post a Comment